Submissions for 2020 are now open! The early submission deadline is February 15, 2020 and the regular deadline is May 15th.
We accept diverse films covering a range of environmental issues such as indigenous rights, environmental racism/justice, climate justice, agriculture and food justice, animated films, sustainability, conservation, wildlife, natural environment, resistance/activism, youth created films, among others.
Rules & Terms:
1. Entries must be submitted online via FilmFreeway.
2. Entries selected into our 2020 festival grants the Eugene Environmental Film Festival the right to screen accepted films and to use film stills and portions of accepted films for promotional purposes.
3. Filmmakers must have the intellectual property rights and distribution rights to submit a film.
4. It is the responsibility of the artist(s) to obtain rights and permission for use of music, and all other creative work related to their films prior to entering the Eugene Environmental Film Festival. EugEvoFF is not responsible for any infringement of such rights.
5. Non-English entries must be submitted with English subtitles.
6. Filmmakers will be contacted about selection status by July 1, 2020.
7. Trailers and other promotional materials for accepted films are due by July 15, 2020.
8. Final screening copies for accepted films must arrive no later than August 15, 2020, or the entry will not be included in the festival. Filmmakers are responsible for shipping costs to the festival. All copies of the films become the property of the Eugene Environmental Film Festival unless otherwise noted.
9. EugEvoFF is not responsible for the loss or damage of any film.
10. Please include the following with your entry:
a. A short director’s biography.
b. A short film/video synopsis.
c. All submissions must include your name, email, title of the film, and running time.